Our Doctor of Philosophy (Music Research & Development) focuses on integration of knowledge of music-related discipline according to a professional study of student leading to research or new music creation and by publishing paper locally or internationally in accordance to the requirements of Doctoral Degree. The Research and Development Program will combine science and various music into one subject allowing space for students to develop or research further for the music industry and public sector thus leading to the improvement of music for national development.
Doctoral of Music Program in Music Research and Development/ 音乐研究与发展博士学位
Career Possibilities after Graduation / 毕业后发展去向：
- Music Research and Technical Specialist
- Music Director or Music Business
- Music Educator
Course structure Total (minimum) 36 Credit
|Thesis (Equivalent to)|
Tuition Fees: 学费
95,000 THB/Semester Any other expenses or charges incurred is not included (more details)
Travel expenses for the doctor’s degree students who attend recommended events that is included in the course will be included in the tuition fees. Doctor’s degree students may choose to attend other events but the travel expenses will be at their own expense.
Requirement for graduation
- Complete full-time study according to curricula structure total minimum 51 credits within 3-6 years.
- Complete all restricted, elective courses and obtain the grading record satisfying the requirement of the program with GPA of level 3.0
- Submit the English Proficiency score equivalent to the B2 level of CEFR before taking the examination of thesis defense.
- Pass the Qualifying Examination
- Pass a thesis with the result “EX, G, and P”
- Submit a document that shows that the thesis research work or part of the thesis research work has been published or accepted for publication in an international peer-reviewed academic journal